1. Minimum Stay – The minimum night stay can vary based on the individual property as well as the time of year. While we do our best to specify minimum stay requirements on each listing, requirements can vary based on the time of year and per property. UrbanNashville will contact GUEST before the reservation is confirmed if the reservation does not meet minimum stay requirements. GUEST will have the option to comply with the minimum stay requirements or cancel without penalty.
2. Weekend & Holiday Bookings – For certain properties UrbanNashville requires Friday and Saturday to be booked together. Additionally, UrbanNashville may not accept certain reservations that begin or end on a major holiday. Reservations that begin or end on a Saturday or a major Holiday are subject to cancellation. Please inquire for further information if your dates end or begin on a Saturday or a Holiday.
3. Rates – Rental rates are based on property features, location and season. Rates will vary from weekend nights to weekday nights. BASE rates can be found on each listing page. Specific rates for dates can be found by entering in dates on each listing calendar. Rates are subject to change without notice. A cleaning fee, sales tax and processing fee will be added to all reservations.
4. Submitting a Booking – Upon submitting a booking your dates will be reserved. You will receive an email of our Rental Agreement to be signed and returned to UrbanNashville within 48 hours. Once UrbanNashville processes the rental agreement, your reservation deposit will be collected and your booking confirmed. In some cases, we may ask for a copy of a valid form of ID which must match the name on the Rental Agreement. If you do not receive the Rental Agreement upon booking or if you have any questions, please inquire at email@example.com or call us at 615.669.1293.
5. Rental Payments – Payments may be made by cash, traveler’s check, bank money order, e-check, or credit card. Payments will be collected by the method of payment submitted at booking unless GUEST notifies UrbanNashville before the due date that he/she would like to use another method of payment.
a. For reservations less than 30 days, 25% of the total rent is required at the time the Rental Agreement is received and approved. Rental payments are due in full 30 days prior to arrival.
b. For reservations 30 days or more, the first 30 days rent is due at the time the Rental Agreement is received and approved. Upon move-in, the deposit, cleaning fee and pet fee are due. The following month’s payments are due the same date each month as when the reservation begins.
6. If GUEST is paying by Credit Card and GUEST name does not match the name of the credit card holder for the reservation submitted, UrbanNashville will require a Credit Card Authorization form to be completed by the Cardholder before any reservation is approved.
7. Security Deposit – the Security Deposit amount varies based on the property and length of stay. All deposits are refundable 48 hours after departure pending no damage occurs to the unit.
a. For reservations less than 30 days, GUEST may pay a security deposit due 30 days prior to arrival or GUEST may purchase the Damage Protection plan (reference offered Damage Protection below).
b. For reservations lasting between 30 days and 60 days, GUEST must pay a security deposit (amount will vary based on the property reserved) due upon check-in. GUEST may choose to also purchase the Damage Protection plan if desired, due upon check-in.
c. For reservations 60 days or more, GUEST must pay a $1000 security deposit due upon check-in. GUEST may choose to also purchase the Damage Protection plan if desired, due upon check-in.
d. Before the Rental Agreement is submitted and reservation payment approved by UrbanNashville, UrbanNashville may choose to require a security deposit for any reservation submitted. GUEST will be contacted and he/she may choose to forfeit the reservation before payments are collected.
8. Travel Protection – Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with GUEST reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize GUEST vacation investment and force GUEST to incur unplanned expenses. UrbanNashville strongly recommends GUEST purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read the Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
9. Vacation Rental Damage Protection – As a part of GUEST stay, GUEST may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during GUEST stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during GUEST stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, GUEST authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly UrbanNashville any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact UrbanNashville directly if GUEST do not wish to participate in this assignment. In the event GUEST does not wish to purchase this plan, a security deposit is required, the amount of which will vary based on the property and length of stay. Please contact UrbanNashville directly for further details or questions.
10. Damages – Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items. Guests may choose to purchase Damage Protection for further coverage from damages that occurred during GUEST stay. Read more about CSA Damage Protection here: https://cdn.liverez.com/1/documents/csa/G-20VRD.pdf. Prior to check-out, report any damages that occurred during the stay. Any charges will be discussed with GUEST before GUEST credit card on file is charged. As a courtesy and so that UrbanNashville can continue to maintain each home in excellent condition if during GUEST stay items are found that require repair, UrbanNashville requests that this information be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
11. Late Arrivals & Early Departures – No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
12. Guest Satisfaction – The satisfaction of GUEST as it pertains to this rental is extremely important to both UrbanNashville. GUEST acknowledges having reviewed all the pictures, descriptions, and information regarding the Property provided VIA UrbanNashville’s website. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals is not responsible for errors on this website, for property changes made by the owners or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival. UrbanNashville reservation agents represent the properties to the best of his/her ability and assume no liability for errors or omissions.
13. Cancellations – Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event GUEST must cancel or change properties. Reservations canceled 30 days or more from the arrival date are fully refundable (excluding any purchased CSA Travel Protection) and transferable. Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable within 30 days of the arrival date. Once the reservation has been confirmed, any cancellations, date or property changes will be subject to this cancellation policy. If GUEST books a 30 night stay or longer and decides to cancel the reservation within 30 days of the arrival date, the first 30 days of the reservation are non-refundable. Once your stay begins, a 30-day notice must be submitted if vacating early and any rental payment for the subsequent 30 days will be due at that time. The remaining rental balance outside of the subsequent 30 days, if any, will not be collected. For all reservations, UrbanNashville may choose to refund GUEST advance/final rental payments only if the property is re-rented for the same time period and rate. To help prevent loss of rental payments UrbanNashville strongly recommends purchasing CSA Travel Protection.
14. Age & Responsibility – GUEST acknowledges by his/her initials that he/she is a responsible adult, aged 21 or older and that a responsible adult, aged 21 or older, will be present at the Property for the term of this Agreement. GUEST also agrees that he/she is responsible for the actions of all tenants and his/her guests on the Property and will assure that they abide by the terms set forth in this agreement.
15. Refusal of Service – UrbanNashville reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. All rental properties are rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or handicap. Due to liability issues, UrbanNashville will be unable to provide prospective guests with directions or keys to preview properties.
16. Falsified Reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit and/or balance of rental payment. Guests will not be permitted to check-in.
17. Violation of the rental agreement is grounds for immediate eviction – GUEST agrees that GUEST and the other invitees of GUEST occupying the Property pursuant to the terms of this agreement are not “tenants” as that term is defined and used in Title 66-7-109 of the Tennessee Code. If GUEST and invitees violate the terms of this agreement, and if UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals deems the violation to be a significant breach of this agreement, then GUEST agrees to immediately vacate the Property and agrees to forfeit any and all rights to continue to occupy the Property under this agreement or otherwise. No refunds will be given under these circumstances and GUEST agrees that GUEST shall be liable for any attorney fees or other costs incurred by UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals in enforcing this agreement and, specifically, this section of the agreement to obtain possession of the Property.
18. Check-In/Check-Out – Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (CST). Unavoidable delays may occur and there is a possibility GUEST vacation rental may not be ready by 4:00 p.m (CST). GUEST patience will be appreciated. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. (CST) firm, so we may prepare for our next arrival. If checking in early check in-out late is a must, we recommend booking the night before or after GUEST arrival. At most properties, we have luggage storage options for a small fee onsite or offsite from the property. Contact UrbanNashville directly for further options. GUEST acknowledges that if he/she or invitees do not depart at the end of the reservation term by the agreed-upon time, GUEST is subject to additional charges.
19. Pets – Pets are only allowed in specific properties and must be approved via written agreement. Approved pets will be charged a pet fee. Pet fees will vary based on the number of pets, property, and length of stay. GUEST must inquire if bringing a pet. If any evidence of a pet(s) is found in a non-pet friendly property or on the premises, GUEST will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit all rental payments. Any evidence of a pet in GUEST rental property or on the premises will result in a $200 charge per pet plus any additional charges for cleaning and any needed deodorizing.
20. Non-smoking Units – All of our properties at UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rental units. Any evidence of smoking found in a rental unit will result in a $300 fine plus any additional charges for carpet cleaning and deodorizing. If smoking outside of the property, GUEST agrees to make reasonable effort to not disturb surrounding neighbors with smoke and discard any butts.
21. Housekeeping – Rates include housekeeping service upon departure only. GUEST is responsible for the cleaning of the unit during the stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
22. Items Left – UrbanNashville is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found and GUEST wishes them returned, GUEST is responsible for all shipping costs plus an additional $10 service charge.
23. Receiving Mail/Packages – UrbanNashville strongly recommends to not have mail and/or packages sent to the property reserved during GUEST stay. If mail is a necessity, please contact UrbanNashville to discuss options for mail. UrbanNashville is not responsible for lost or stolen mail and/or packages.
24. Furnishings – Our vacation rentals are individually owned and furnished. Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. Additional charges may occur if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after GUEST stay.
25. Internet Service – All properties have complimentary internet service available. UrbanNashville recognizes that the internet is a necessity in today’s world. However, no refunds or concessions will be given to the GUEST by UrbanNashvile if the internet goes down or there is an internet service issue at the Property. However, UrbanNashville will always do their best to assist in restoring internet service as quickly as possible if it has gone down within the limitations of the internet service provider.
26. Utilities – No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals.
27. Occupancy & Events – An “Event” is defined as a gathering of more than 1.5 times the maximum occupancy of the Property published on UrbanNashville’s individual listing for the Property. No Events are permitted at the Property. Absolutely no house parties allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties and receptions. GUEST shall use the property rented for residential purposes only. GUEST is solely responsible for ensuring that the maximum number of overnight occupants does not exceed the property’s maximum occupancy. Any violators will be evicted and a $500 charge will be assessed. Eviction without refund is the penalty.
28. Subletting: GUEST is not allowed to sublet their reserved dates of stay to another party.
29. Keys & Electronic Locks – If the Property has a key(s) – they should always be stored in the lockbox and never removed from the Property. A penalty of $50 will be billed to the Guest if a key is removed from the Property and inhibits UrbanNashville from performing their duties. There is a $150 replacement fee per key. Additionally, there is a $150 lockout fee. Guest are responsible for any fees for a Locksmith if required.
30. Good Neighbor Policy – To keep the integrity of the neighborhood and property, all guests are required to conform to all rules and regulations of the properties. Violators are subject to eviction.
a. Please abide by all noise, traffic and refuse rules. Please respect the rights and space of nearby homeowners and other vacationers.
b. Parking is allowed in the property’s designated area ONLY. No RVs, trailers, boats or jet skis allowed. Do not park more than the specified limit as stated on the property. At no property are more than 4 cars permitted
c. No trash shall be left in the yard or outside of the designated property trash bins or dumpsters. Violators will be charged a trash pick up fee of $100.
d. GUEST shall not make or permit any excessive, disturbing, or annoying noise in or on the grounds of the Property nor interfere with the rights and quiet and peaceful use and enjoyment of persons owning or occupying properties in the surrounding area. No loud noises are permitted outdoors between 10:00 PM and 8:00 am (CST). Any violators will be asked to leave. Eviction without refund is the penalty.
e. Our rental homes are monitored for rowdy or noisy behavior. If UrbanNashville has reason to believe there is rowdy or noisy behavior, UrbanNashville will make reasonable efforts to warn the GUEST. If GUEST does not change behavior, GUEST is subject to immediate eviction. All rental payments will be forfeited, and additional charges ($500) will be charged to guest method of payment on file. Occupancy in use of premises shall not disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
31. Quiet and Peaceable Enjoyment – UrbanNashville will not be liable to GUEST for events beyond UrbanNashville’s control which may interfere with GUEST’s occupancy, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, terrorism, fire, strikes, war, criminal acts, inclement weather, mandatory evacuation of area, power outages, and construction noise from nearby Sites. UrbanNashville is not responsible to notify Guest of potential neighboring construction noises ahead of the rental. No refund of rent or other fees or costs will be given in these circumstances.
32. Alcohol/Drugs – No drinking of alcoholic beverages by guests under the U.S. legal drinking age of twenty-one (21) is allowed on the rental properties at any time. If guests are arrested for underage drinking or for using illegal drugs on the premises or if UrbanNashville observes guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages or using illegal drugs on the property, UrbanNashville reserves the right to immediately terminate the Rental Agreement and evict guests with no refund.
33. Right of Entry – GUEST agree that UrbanNashville reserves the right to enter the rental property at any time. Unless an emergency, reasonable attempts to inform GUEST of the intended visit will be made but GUEST consent is not required.